Monday, November 15, 2010

Private group sessions for Yoga, Pilates or PiYo.

I've been contacted for more information regarding group sessions, which is wonderful because teaching a certain number of classes per week is actually a goal of mine. I'm a nerd, I know.

Being a nerd doesn't prevent me from teaching a good class though!

There's currently times available Tuesday through Friday for group sessions, and availability ranges from mornings to early afternoon. Just let me know what day works best and I'll see what time slots are available at Farr West Tumblers to meet your needs.

Pricing is as follows:

1 person = $30
2 people = $25 each
3 people = $20 each
4 people = $15 each
5 people = $10 each
6 people or more = $7 each

If you check around you definitely won't find deals like this anywhere else, especially since free childcare can be provided if arrangements are made in advance. You better believe I take advantage of it when I teach my $5 Friday Flow class, so you should too!

No comments: