Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Coming January 2011

I know it's crazy to be thinking about the new year already, but I don't want you to miss the great opportunities that will be available at Weber State University spring semester! I'll finally be teaching another class for WSU come January and I'm so excited, even though I don't know yet what I'll be teaching (it'll be some form of Yoga/Pilates).

Visit the Fitness website in order to see the schedule (available soon!) and decide which drop-in classes you'd like to attend. Student and Faculty of WSU can attend free, while the community can drop-in for only $6/class.

If you don't know what kind of class you'd like to attend, check the website in January for the date of Fit*Tastic. It's a one-time opportunity to experience a condensed workout from all the different instructors and the genres they teach. It'll give you a taste of every class, from Zumba to strength training to Yoga and Pilates. The best part of Fit*Tastic is it's free (although $1 donations are appreciated)!

So there you have it. I'm all geared up for a class that hasn't even been assigned to me yet. I hope you'll check back with WSU in January to see me on the instructor roster!

No comments: