Monday, March 21, 2011

Ogden Yoga & Pilates


This week I get to be all over the place in classes at Weber State University. I'm really excited and I hope you'll take advantage of all the classes they offer this semester.

You're welcome to join me at the following times, along with other students, faculty and community members (free with an ID card, $6 to drop in).

Monday YOGA 8:45p Swenson Gym
Tuesday YOGA 4:30p Student Union
Wednesday YOGA 8:45p Swenson Gym
Thursday STRENGTH & TONE 7:30p Swenson Gym
Thursday PILATES 8:45p Swenson Gym

I'm really excited to be doing so much with WSU on top of my usual schedule:

Monday PILATES 4:30p Wasatch Therapy
Tuesday YOGA 8p Farr West Tumblers
Friday YOGA 10a Farr West Tumblers

This is why all my summer clothes fit, people! I got my pre-baby body weight and shape back by doing Pilates and Yoga every week (plus a teeny bit of cardio walking the Ogden River Parkway with a baby and a dog in tow).

Hope to see you at some of the classes before the semester is over. The summer schedule at WSU will offer fewer classes due to budgeting, but I'll let you know what's available as soon as the times are set.

No comments: