Friday, February 18, 2011

Tomorrow's the WSU Yogathon!

I'll be helping with check in and the sale of Yoga mats (no free rentals, so bring your own or buy one for $5) tomorrow morning at WSU. The Yogathon will be hosted in the Student Union Bldg ballrooms which are upstairs from the cafeteria and the bookstore.

There will be four hours of Yoga classes, free for anyone with an active WSU ID card. If you're a member of the community and want to join in, just bring a $5 donation and you'll have access to all the great classes.



Some of my favorite instructors will be there, including Kathi, who got me hooked on Yoga years ago when I was a student. I've been privileged to take classes from three of the four instructors and I guarantee you'll love each of them for their differences and strengths.

If you can't make it this week, then come back next Saturday at 9:30 (in the gym) for my class. It's always free with your Wildcard and for the regular Saturday classes, mats are provided.

No comments: